Humana Tom Boyd Insurance
- spotkania w kościele dla singli
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
Tom has been a leader in business and ministry for most of his professional life. He formally began serving in Christian ministry for over 20 years ago. His first call into service was in his local church in North Carolina where eventually he began serving in the capacity of an Elder leading several Discipleship Study groups. Feeling called to full-time ministry Tom put aside his business ventures in 2002 to solely pursue Biblical education in Colorado. In 2005 he opened Charis Bible College in Atlanta where he served as Director until July 2019. During those 14 years Tom trained leaders and helped launch over a dozen other Bible Colleges in the Southeastern United States. Tom serves on the Board of Directors for several churches, para-ministry organizations, and non-profit charities. His passion is to see people made whole through God's love. Tom and his wife Cynthia were married in 1990 and they have three grown children. Tom serves Visiting Chaplains clients in the Southeastern United States primarily in Georgia, South Carolina and North Carolina.